My son is the smartest, cutest and most adorable kid ever and I am proud of it! :)
A lot of people think its wrong to constantly praise your own child and go on about how hes better than others etc etc. but whats wrong with having such positive feelings about your own child! I agree one shouldnt brag on and on about him in front of others (which i dont do) but isnt it okay to express those feelings out loud to the people closet to you like your mother and husband!
The reason im bringing this up coz my hubby thinks i praise my son too much! :) Well if i think hes amazing in every way ("ooohh sooo intelligent, ooohhh such a good memory, ooohh so well behaved, oooh the neighours child can only say 5 words and he can say 500 at least!) so whats wrong with me at least acknowledging it.
I know its not fair to compare with others kids which i honestly try not to do coz every child develops differently and even i dint like it when mothers told me their child was walking before mine etc but sometimes intenally in your mind its difficult not to compare.
i guess as long as u dont make anyone feel bad about it and only share your feelings with a select few.
I love my perfect son (not so perfect when hes screaming his head off and being ultra hyper) and im sooo proud of him :) Mashallah - Allah nazar say bachaye

No comments:
Post a Comment